2008 Toyota HIACE Camper Super GL Camper Widebody 2008
Hiace Super GL WIdebody (15 cm wider than a standard LWB Hiace) 3.0 litre Turbo Diesel - this is arare and immaculate car.
Check out the massive list of special features you get as standard on this unique JDM Hiace:
- WIde Body (15 cm wider than a standard LWB Hiace
- Mid Roof (2.05 cm high - gives more height inside but still fits inside Westfield SHopping Centre Car Parks)
- Colour Coded Bumpers
- Chrome Pack (Grille, Mirrors, Door Handles)
- Dual Rear Doors
- Weather Shields
- Velhour luxury seats (driver has more adjustments)
- Super GL plush suspension (sofetr ride than a regular Hiace)
- SUper GL lined and insulated interior (warm in winter, coolin summer)
- Rear air conditioning
- Rear heater
- Rear opening slide windows for fresh air . ventilation
- Parking Sonar
- Super GL Driving Lights
- Two Tone metalic paint
- Dual Airbags / ABS (all recalls done)
- Reverse Camera
- Leather style seat covers (looks fantastic and very hard wearing
- Rear camper bed (massive - sleeps up to three - or two Sumo wrestlers...!)
- Non smokers car. Rust free.
- Video tour on our online site - go to the sunrisecars site for more details
This Hiace is immaculate inside and out. 3.0 litre turbo diesel is brilliant (identical to Australian Hiace engine) - excellent fuel economy and built strong to last.
The Super GL is a beautiful comfortable car to drive - It is much more comfortable than an Aussie plumbers van Hiace - it's quieter, smoother and has a more plush suspenion / comfortable ride - idel for long distance cruising. The basic camper bed is there - just add your own touches to make an Aussie fitout and away you go. This Hiace has 35% more room inside than a SWB Aussie Hiace - so it's perfect for camping. Length is the same as an AUssie SWB Hiace - so it's easy to park anywhere and it fits in most carparks and garages.
We deliver Australia wide.
Call SunRIse Cars 02 97440539
Go to SUNRISECARS online to see a detailed video tour of this car.
Call SunRIse Cars for details: